Employee and Customer Dine-In Entry Conditions
We're here to serve the community through no-contact curbside take out and resume dine-in. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers. Call in to place your order from our kitchen & special curbside market or reserve through our website.
- A non-contact body temperature read will be performed upon entering, Guests and employees are to wait until restaurant signals to enter and must remain in groups as they arrived.
- Social distancing is mandatory during the wait time. We encourage reservations through our website www.piccolinomv.com or call 949 380-7261
- Upon Entering the premises Employees and Customers are to wash hands with soap and water for 25 seconds or more. Or use hand sanitizer (guests only)
- Physical distancing, both at work and off work time are the priority, do not socialize maintain a 6-foot distance do not use handshakes, hugs, or socialize with patrons at other tables.
- Use face covering when possible, employees working within 6 feet of each other must wear face cover. Guests should enter with face cover and maintain face cover when possible.
- Piccolino Ristorante will refuse service to anybody acting irrational, showing symptoms and not abiding by the guidelines set forth by local, state, county, and restaurant officials.
- Frequent handwashing and use of hand sanitizers are mandatory.
Tue - Thurs: 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Fri - Sat: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Thank you for your continued support during this time
-Sal and the entire Piccolino Ristorante Family
OLD WORLD FOOD, NEW WORLD CLASS AMBIENCE
Located in Mission Viejo, Piccolino Ristorante is considered among the best
for Italian Fine Dining in Orange County.
When Salvatore Faso opened Piccolino Ristorante in 2007, his goal was simple: to combine his lifelong experiences accumulated in the finest Italian restaurants of Italy and California with the finest ingredients, authenticity, preparation and his passion for the Canyon and its surrounding communities.
Piccolino Ristorante serves regional Italian cuisine including artisan made pasta, fresh wild caught fish and the finest meats and poultry available on the market daily. Vintage décor, white table cloths and candlelit tables provide a romantic dining experience.
BRAD A. JOHNSON: PICCOLINO IS THE POSHEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN SOUTH COUNTY
It occurs to me while I’m eating the panzanella at Piccolino that this is one of my favorite things in the whole world, a simple Italian bread salad made with little more than vine-ripened heirloom tomatoes and high-quality olive oil. It surprises me because that’s not something that usually enters my mind when eating bread salads anywhere else.
When food is this simple, everything has to be just right, and by that I mean mostly the tomatoes need to be just right. And in this case, the tomatoes are perfect.
28719 Los Alisos Boulevard
Mission Viejo, CA 92692